On April 15, 2021 the Friends hosted a fun virtual event where guests:
- heard stories from WFS Alumni
- learned to make Solea’s famous sangría
- got an update from the Waltham Family School
- enjoyed Cuban music and a clave/dance lesson by the band Los Sugar Kings
- participated in an online auction
The many exciting items in the auction included:
- Wine and Beer bundles.
- Autographed Sports memorabilia.
- Gift cards galore (Think local and more!)
- Gift Baskets for new parents, chocolate lovers, dog owners and gardeners.
- Experiences such as TreeTop Adventure, Santa’s Village, Drumlin Farm, Central Rock Gym, Davis Farmland, Discovery Museum, and ICA
- Unique finds: Sous vide cooker and cookbook, James Taylor popup book and cd, Waltham blanket, and lunch with the Mayor.
- And much more…
Fiesta! for WFS 2021
Thursday, April 15, 2021
Virtual Event – 6:30-7:30 PM
Support the Waltham Family School AND your local community!
Tickets and Sponsorship includes gift card(s) to Solea Restaurant and Tapas Bar
Want to pay by check? Please use this form.
All donations are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law. All proceeds go to Friends of the Waltham Family School.